Please Read Carefully
Hello from Team MDRN
First of all, we would like to inform you that we still ship worldwide and you can be assured that you will receive your package in any case.
We have felt the effects of COVID-19 on all orders since February. We humbly ask for your patience as we adapt to the challenges of remaining operational during this pandemic. Please be assured that we are working hard to fulfill your orders and ensure your satisfaction as far as possible.
What Is Happening
All international orders from our shop have been significantly impacted by COVID-19. We’ve experienced a surge in delayed deliveries. This is due to:
- The lack of air freight planes and passenger flights. The chase sometimes shows no movement once the package is brought to the airport because the orders are all in a queue and it can take a very long time to update them.
- Overload of postal services worldwide. With more people shopping online, more packages need to be manually processed which in turn overloaded postal services worldwide.
- Social distancing requirements. The amount of workers per shift has been reduced. Shift start times have been adjusted to avoid overlap as well.
- Hygiene and decontamination practices. Packages are sanitized before they are sent.
- Additional inspection and sanitation. Depending on where you live, your package may be subject to additional customs inspections and further sanitization.
To mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 delays, we have been:
- Operating our fulfillment center from 5 to seven days a week to send your orders.
- Processing replacement packages for orders with tracking numbers that have stalled.
- Training and improvement of our customer service
- Improvisation of new shipping methods
In addition, we have also hired additional customer support staff who are working remotely seven days a week to answer all your concerns via email.
Our Humble Request
- We humbly request for your patience at this time. There are many factors beyond our control and we are operating at a loss right now, but please rest assured that we are working hard towards fulfilling your order and ensuring your satisfaction.
- We understand delays are frustrating. We’re frustrated too and wish we could do more. However, we humbly request that you treat our customer support staff with courtesy and respect. Please rest assured that we are working tirelessly to sort and ship all orders and replacements.
- Please do not send emails twice, as the request will then automatically be put back in the queue. Our customer service will definitely process your email.
Many of our employees depend on their jobs and we are currently working at a loss in order to guarantee their jobs and to be able to place orders for our customers.
We ask for your understanding
Estimated ADDITIONAL delivery time / delay
We have created a list where you can see your delivery delay in addition to the normal shipping time. Please keep in mind that in many cases there are no delays at all. All data given are estimates.
- Canvas 2 Weeks in UK, EU. 5 Weeks in USA, AU, Canada
- Furniture, decor and other Items 2-4 Weeks
Additional note: All orders from February 1st to May 19th, 2020 have very high delays due to the above-mentioned facts. Orders after May 20th, 2020 to United Kingdom and Australia are largely back to normal. Expect delays for Canvases in USA and Canada.
If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer support staff will attend to your needs as soon as possible. Please note that we’re currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries and our response time could be up to 48 hours.